Friday, April 1, 2011

Big sun, big moon

Sunset burning

I am a bit late posting these pictures. Things have been busy one way and another. These photos are from March 19. The big moon night. We didn't see it in all its glory because it was cloudy and smokey from all the burning off that has been happening around here. Look how pretty the sun looks in this picture though.


Spider in the sunset

And this spider just hanging around with some tumble weed in its web. We have tumble weed every where. That time of year I guess.

Moon Flare

And here is the moon. It would be nice if I knew which settings to put my camera on. One day. Meanwhile, this looks kind of cool anyway, don't you think. Especially the lens flare off the moon. I do like lens flare.

That is all. Have a great day. I will be back soon with some kind of crafty thing. Or maybe just some kind of mid-crafty thing. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment